top
Search terms
Results 1 - 3 of 3 - ordered by :
Ehjcardiovascrec

Introduction Around 30% of the cells within the heart are cardiomyocytes, whereas the other 70% comprise endothelial cells (EC), fibroblasts, smooth muscle cells, and immune cells.1 Physical ...

Cardiovascular Research, SPOTLIGHT REVIEWS: SPOTLIGHT ON HETEROCELLULAR SIGNALLING AND CROSSTALK IN THE HEART IN ISCHAEMIA AND HEART FAILURE, Min Zhang, Ajay M. Shah

Date : 01/05/2014 Item size : 621988 bytes
Ehjcardiovascrec

Nitric oxide (NO) influences many aspects of cardiac function including excitationcontraction coupling, myofilament function, oxygen consumption, substrate metabolism, and cell growth and survival ...

Cardiovascular Research, Editorial, Ajay M. Shah

Date : 01/06/2005 Item size : 156913 bytes
Ehjcardiovascrec

Abstract Objectives: The production of reactive oxygen species (e.g., superoxide) by endothelial cells is relevant to tissue injury during ischemia-reperfusion, and may also play a role in ...

Cardiovascular Research, Original Article, Ulvi Bayraktutan, Nick Draper, Derek Lang, Ajay M. Shah

Date : 01/04/1998